Monday, May 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

This was a nice surprise this morning. Baby Steps gave me the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much !!!



The rules of the award:


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.


First every one go see                                
       Thank You!!!


Seven things about me~
  1. I believe strongly in Karma. You do nice things for others and expect NOTHING in return.
  2. I am the last child of a Blended Family of seven children.
  3. I'm in love with the Urban Farm movement and wish I could be more of a part of it.
  4. I have no fear of failure. You only fail when you stop trying.
  5. I could be an animal hoarder easy if I wasn't so concerned about the animals living conditions. I love cats!
  6. My shop name is my daughters name. She helps out a lot.
  7. I have been told more often than not that I am too nice. It confuses me how that can be????

15 blogs I read are all pretty recent since the blog thing is new to me this year.


Photobucket

Northwest Edible Life

MomVantage

Shibley Smiles reviews and giveaways

Button

EcoHearth's Eco Zine, Kids and Family

simplecitylife

Dead Wall Window

The Volcano



Deusprovidebit


Striving Toward Sustainable

Marysa Blogs

bebeMellons

No comments: