Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mom's groups

I recently was invited to join a Mom's group. I went to a park playdate and really enjoyed it. I knew absolutely no one but had fun talking about kids and stuff mom's are doing. My Sonny-bun played nice and slept well after it. I still how ever have no clue how to ask if people want to go to the park or use the website, or take the polls or anything. So once again I am trying to figure out how this works so I started a experiment on Facebook. It's a group for women in general. Mom's, grandma's, single strong women, students just who ever. I posted my first event and I am really hoping someone bites. I have 8 members last count and would love to go on a day trip with some gals before my life gets to crowded again. Wish me luck. I am dying for some social interaction.

No comments: