With that said let me tell you I experiment with everything. I have a need to know. This is what I know about RWW.
- First people are scared to try it..... I can't understand why? Anything that makes my life easier I'm all for it. The microwave, washing machine, toilet paper.
- It's great for all blood stains not just menstruation. It works on blood on sports uniforms, blood from nose bleeds, from the fluke accident were you slice your thumb open cutting while cooking. Saving what ever you bled on. Towel, shirts, under ware, sports uniforms.
- It's not bleach or even OxyClean. It's not going to change the color of the cloth the stain is on. RWW is micro organisms. Like in yogurt only the kind that attach themselves to blood and only blood. Completely biodegradable. Eco-friendly.
- It's easy to use now or later. Rinse, saturate stain, soak and rinse. You don't even need hot water.
As a mother of five, three who are rough boys and love to take me into the ER with cuts, keep me fully aware of the amount and size of bandages I have on stalk all the time. I am trilled to have a product where at least I don't have to buy new cloth because the old close the stain didn't come out after soaking in OxyClean. I have two girls that will be changing really soon as well. Believe me they already have favorite jeans and panties. I sure would like for them to keep them and their pride.
You may not run out and by a bottle today for what ever reason is holding you back even though you really might think about changing your mind. Let's have a giveaway.
You must comment each of your entries.
- You must follow on Google Friend Connect so I can tell you you're the winner. +1 Entry
- follow @rubysredwash on twitter +1 entry
- follow me on twitter @pinkradish +1 entry
- Become Ruby's Red Wash friend on Facebook +2 entries
- Tweet about it. No more than 4 times a day 2 hours between tweets +2 per tweet
- Post it to Facebook +4 entries
- Buy something at Lovely Eco Chic and leave a comment on your check out you'd like a free sample. + 10 entries
- Tell us how the sample worked for you on LovelyEcoChic.blogspot.com Ruby's Red Wash informational page +15 entries
Dates of the Giveaway are 11/4/11 - 12/9/11 Winner will be posted here and contacted by e-mail. I use random.org to choose winners. 12-9-11 9 PST you will be notified who won. You have 48 hours to respond.