Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An odd list of things I want .

1. I want a 10 passenger van. Big family of little people I need more room.
2. Find work that keeps me home most of the time.
3. I want a clothes line.
4. I want a bigger garden of veggies that I can choose from all year long.
5. I want chickens. I have my whole life. My dad and I always wanted them.
6. I'd love a bread machine, but first a kitchen I can use all my cool machines in. Like my pasta machine, Warren's juicer, my mixer, oh and a bigger food processor would be nice.
7. I can't wait for my baby to be big enough to ride in my bike trailer. At the same time I can wait since I want to keep him a baby as long as possible.
8. I want someone to come in and organize my house, mostly toys so I can access them but not have to see them all the time.
9. I want to be able to send my kids to classes or sports and not have to worry if the money used will affect bills.
10. I'd love to get my hair cut.
11. A playground in the yard would be fun.
12. A composting class.
13. Time to finish my degree :-) but still be mom.
14. A couple of cats.

Hopefully I don't sound greedy. Just a wish list I can work towards. :-)

No comments: