My own stories with my three will be laced among other stories I was donated by Mom's who currently are, who have in the past and who have tried to breastfeed. This is my Shout Out to Mama Pear Designs.
First lets meet Lara who is the brains behind these natural organic cotton T's for Mom and Baby with personal shout outs on each item Pro Breastfeeding.
In the Spring of 2006, I found out that I was pregnant with my first child, and I immediately knew that once my baby was born I would do whatever necessary to breastfeed him. I was fortunate enough to have a baby who knew right from the start how to suckle, and then and there, a beautiful relationship came to be. I have since had another baby and I am enjoying nursing him just as much as I did my older son. In short, my journey through motherhood thus far has created a passion for breastfeeding. In my own personal experience I have found such joy, that I strive to help other moms-to-be realize the possibilities in the beautiful relationship that awaits them should they choose to nurse their babies. I also strive to encourage my friends who are also breastfeeding moms, when they encounter an issue that involves breastfeeding.
MamaPear Designs(TM) was born when it became overwhelmingly apparent to me that there needs to be a greater social awareness created with regard to, and a real public dialogue conducted about, breastfeeding. It needs to be encouraged and promoted by health professionals and mamas alike. My hope is that when you wear one of my designs, you will raise an eyebrow, provoke a thought, incite a question, and create awareness for a cause that needs women like you to help promote it. Join me as a proud Lactivist and let’s change the world…one pair at a time!
If you peek around this site, you will see that MamaPear Designs(TM) aims to be more than just a store. This is a place dedicated to sharing, educating, support, and giving back. Please stop by the support section for links to helpful breastfeeding resources and articles.
I am proud to announce that most recently my passion for breastfeeding has led me to formal education in this area so that I may help women learn the value of breastfeeding and how to feed their babies. I completed my Lactation Education Counselor training through University of California San Diego, and I am so excited to be qualified to teach and share my passion for breastfeeding with other moms (and dads) to be!
Thanks for stopping by, we hope that http://www.mamapeardesigns.com/ becomes one of your favorite places
Founder, MamaPear Designs
Certified Lactation Education Counselor (CLEC)
(Taken directly from www.mamapeardesigns.com About Me tab.)
The Giveaway as always is my treat and for fun. I hope you will join in. I do check for honesty.
The Giveaway will be a T-shirt of your choice from Mama Pear Designs to be announced July 31 9pm PST. Entries will stop being counted at 7PM PST.
There will be a bonus random drawings during the giveaway of a surprise item. Just because I like my readers.
- The Mandatory entry Follow publicly with Google Friend Connect "GFC" and let me know by posting a comment. +1 entry
- Enter Mama Pear Designs 1st Anniversary giveaway (ends July 5th) + 2 entries and let me know.
- follow me @pinkradish on twitter +1 entry and let me know.
- follow @MamaPearDesigns on twitter +1entry and let me know.
- Like Blended Family of 5 on Face Book +1 entry and let me know.
- Post this giveaway to your Face Book page +1 entry and let me know
- Tweet (Blended Family of 5: July's Mama Pear Design Shout Out & Giveaway http://t.co/QZZFAEj Lactivist inspired wearable #giveaway Ends July 31) no more than once every 4 hours about this giveaway + 1 entry and let me know.
- post a comment related to any breast feeding guest posts on my blog this month +3 entries and let me know
- follow any one of the guest posters blogs + 3 entries and let me know
- Write about this giveaway on your blog and link back. +3 entries and let me know
- email me the link to your breastfeeding story and allow me to publicly add to my blog roll for the month of July +5 entries and let me know
Sells of Barefoot Books go back to you in my Shout Outs.