Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today was fun but so busy

I'm starting to live my dream. I'm selling my blankets. I have been making blankets for about 15 years. Given as gifts and used in my own family,

Today I made two blankets, and cut and started to pieced together together a Memory blanket.  The two items I think people will like. My kids helped out. I had Marysa and Joey tacking patches and pulling pins from finished blankets.  It was nice to see them excited.

Joey wants me to keep the the blankets. All I can think is my house has more blankets than any house on earth and really we don't need to keep another.

Marysa and I also hit the sale at Joann's. More bright fabric hopefully to draw some attention to my website.

Oh the website is MarysaJane.com . A bunch of gently used Fluff is there now but I do have one of my creations up so far. Hop over and tell me what you think. I'd love feed back.

4 comments:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

I wish I had sewing talent! I'm envious of you who can make great things!

I'm a new follower from the Super Stalker Sunday hop! Hope to see you soon!
Mariah, FormulaMom

Mama on a Green Mission said...

That's great! I wish I could make blankets too! :)

Thanks so much for linking up to our Super Stalker Sunday! We hope to see you back next week! I am following you on GFC and Twitter! Have a wonderful week!

April @ Mama on a Green Mission

Denise said...

New follower here from Super Stalker Sunday. I hope you return the favor when you can. I know I will enjoy reading about your blended family. My blog is very new as you will see http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com/ I thought having a blog would help me spread the word about my new business www.lillarose.biz/DeniseMartin

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies. We'll see how we do. My niece and I are doing this together. She makes beautiful hair accessories for little girls if your ever in the market :-)
~Mary