Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Weight Loss Journal

OK that's not a photo of me. It is my Mii on my Wii. Everyday I weigh myself on the Wii Fit. Everyday my Wii say ohh your over weight to me. Well I'm on the line now. I can't wait to her the Wii tell me your normal.


If you've been following along you know on Feb 22,2011 on my doctors scale I weighed in at 198 pounds. I was told I needed to loose weight to reduce the stress on my back. Today is Apr 28, 2011 and I am 175 pounds. I am so happy. In one pound I will have made the half way mark to my goal.

I'm still counting my calories with My Fitness Pal and I'm still having fun with it.

I'll check back in with my goals in about a week with a real ME photo.

1 comment:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

You started one pound less then what I did. You have do amazing. I love the Wii, haven't used it in a while. Congrats on your weight loss!