Friday, June 17, 2011

Guest Post by Daughter

Life sucks! And the thought of moving on to 5th grade isn't helping.  Luckily, I have 4 siblings that help me in different and better ways.  Joey the oldest boy helps me get down and dirty and let my creative side shine. Marysa, the oldest of all the kids, can help me with my girl problems.  Then there's Sonny, the second-to-youngest. He helps me feel responsible ('cause I watch him all the time) and that someone always loves me.  Last but not least, Declan. He teaches me how fun life can be if you just go with the flow.

When I first thought about the 5th grade, I was scared even. But then I realized I have totally Awesome brothers and sisters to help me. I love my family so much, and I hope you people out there have a family just as great as mine.

No comments: