Monday, April 6, 2009

First is the worst

First let me say my body had a moment I think I left it. I had my first interview with a potential client today. She responded to my ad on craigslist.org From the moment I woke up this morning my stomach was in knots. I was hoping my house was in the same condition it was when I went to bed so I could do a quick vacuum and mop of the kitchen floor and wait. Of coarse there was more to do and I couldn't find my floor cleanser. After I dropped off the kids at school Christina was waiting for me. I let her hold Declan completed my quick cleaning. She headed off to school and I played with Sonny and Genna while I waited. The client rolls up a few minutes past our appointment time. No children just two other women with her. I'm sure my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I began to babble. All I can remember was Sonny wanted a bear and Genna wanted me to wear a bike helmet. I think they were here only a few minutes and they were gone. As soon as I said my good byes I could feel my stomach turn and I almost lost it. Hopefully I wasn't as bad as I thought and I will have a client.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She called me today and decided to use a nanny.