Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Weight Loss Journal

I have kind of plateaued with weight loss. Not discouraged yet. I've been holding strong at 179. Still super excited to be in the 170's. I'm eating around 1200 calories a day plus walking at work. The hard work in my garden has become easier so I need to find a new low impact calorie burning activity to add. without giving up my garden. I'm thinking of my family walks again a few nights a week. I'll post to cool adventures we have and if it's working with my weight loss goals. Every outing with us is an adventure. I will also be increasing my calorie count by 200 for the next two weeks. I have been told by a few people that your body will stop the weight loss once it thinks your in a famine. In my case no famine but a lot less food and if I indulge a small amount of extra calories a few weeks and drop them back down I will kick start the weight loss again. Keeping my fingers crossed this works since I don't want to gain back all my hard work.

No comments: