Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day is on hold

This year we chose to celebrate Mother's day next Sunday. Something blended families readjust holidays. This time it's Mother's day. My step daughter is with her Mom and my biological daughter wanted to spend Mother's day with her Grand Mother on her fathers side. I'm good with that. I think that it is important for children to be with family. I would prefer to be with my whole family on a day all about me. Each child is so important to me. Each child has emotional needs that need to be filled if it's my day or not.

So today me and my boys who are with me 100% of the time are playing ball and doing craft projects. Treating today like every other Sunday. Next next Sunday I'll tell you about our awesome celebration.

To you all Happy Mother's Day. Enjoy some of our fun. Oh the doll is Joey's homework it's a 3D portrait of himself not Flat Stanley or a voodoo doll.






No comments: