Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is why I've been MIA
















I've mentioned I opened Marysa Jane, and I have been working as much as I can making hats, and blankets and tushy wipes. My latest lovely is tutus. My kids--boys and girls both--have been swooning over them. I bet yours will too.

Some are up in the store at MarysaJane.com already and some will go up tomorrow. I personally LOVE them. They are a lot of fun to make and to watch how happy the kids are trying them on. I can only imagine how fun it is playing in them since I'm not tiny enough for that anymore!

Oh and I've been scouting items to sell from others, some of whom you may or may not know: Earthy Chrunchy Mama, Marine Parents {the shop}, Lindsey's Family Reviews and Giveaways, Mama Pear Designs will be appearing in the next few weeks/months. I am excited to be selling Bare Foot Books and Tammie Handmade Flower clips. I have my fingers crossed that I'll soon have Happy Heinys, my favorite cloth diapers of all time.

Anyhow, I'm very excited! I hope all of you will take a minute to look at it, tell a friend, register in the shop and like my Facebook page. Thanks!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies. So much fun playing dress up with the girls.