Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ugh and not the shoe

Today went in to the YMCA and was going over the hiring package. There was a huge miscommunication about the benefits. I don't think I am going to take the job after all. I guess I have been spoiled having health insurance that covered my family and not just my self.

For someone who is alone in this world, no husband or kids Perfect. Full health care and dental. For a person with kids it's an out of pocket expense of $500 per paycheck. Taking a pay cut with benefits we would be fine. I could be with my kids in the afternoon and enjoy working.

So here I am in tears practically thinking of going back to Corporation X. My kids come first. To me that means their basic needs get met. Food, school, health care and time with me just has to be last for now.

Resume gets sent again. I suppose I'm back at work in a week or so. Ugh!!!!

No comments: